RazorSQL 15.2 Crack with Serial Key Free Download
RazorSQL 15.2 Crack 2023 is an intuitive database administrator and query tool that allows you to work with various databases through JDBC or ODBC connections. It allows you to connect to dozens of databases from one tool, you can easily view, navigate, create, edit, restore, and execute SQL queries – from simple to complex procedures and even allow you to work with different databases. WITH RazorSQL Full You can work with various databases and execute SQL scripts, ranging from simple statements to complex procedures.
RazorSQL Serial Key program offers a complete solution for database administrators, allowing them to easily create, edit, execute, and delete database records such as views, updates, and indexes, and execute stored procedures and functions. In addition, it also allows you to compare data from different tables, views, queries, and more. In case you want to run one SQL query at a time, you can choose the ‘Execute SQL (One Statement)’ option, otherwise, you can access the other features such as ‘Execute SQL – Fetch All Rows’ or ‘Execute SQL (All Statements)’.
RazorSQL License Key
Another important feature of RazorSQL is that you can compare data from multiple tables, views, or queries, whether they belong to the same database or they are from different ones. However, a downside of this option is that you are required to manually write each table’s name and since it does not come with auto-completion features, nor displays a drop-down list from where you can choose the available tables, you need to pay attention when writing their names.
By accessing the Results menu you can filter and sort all the query results in the way you want, edit the selected cells, as well as generate INSERT, SELECT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements with ease. To sum things up, RazorSQL comes bundled with visual tools and useful features that help you to manage multiple databases, execute SQL statements, and export data to XML, HTML, and Excel spreadsheets.
RazorSQL Product Key
RazorSQL works with different databases and executes SQL scripts ranging from simple SELECT statements to complex procedures, RazorSQL proves to be an intuitive and steady solution specially designed for database administrators who need to create, alter, describe, execute, and drop database objects such as tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, and functions. Irrespective of the database you choose to work with, be it Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird, Interbase, Apache Derby, Salesforce, SQL Azure, SQLite, MongoDB, Front base, or JavaDB, the application helps you to edit SQL scripts, gather information from multiple tables, create indexes and views.
Because it stores connection information in ‘connection profiles’, you need to make a new profile. Once it is created, it can be used to connect to whatever database you want. Once the connection is established, the left panel displays all of the identified data, thus allowing you to edit it the way you want. The main window enables you to execute as many SQL scripts as you want, while the Console section retrieves all the necessary data. Besides, if you want to import data from delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed-width files into the current database, you can use the proper option from the main toolbar.
RazorSQL – Query, Edit, Browse, and Manage Databases
RazorSQL is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for Windows, macOS, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris.
It has been tested on over 40 databases, can connect to databases via either JDBC or ODBC, and includes support for the following databases.
Browse database objects such as schemas, tables, columns, primary and foreign keys, views, indexes, procedures, functions, and more.
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Uses the powerful EditRocket code editor that supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, SQL PL, HTML, Java, XML, and more.
Visual tools to create, alter, describe, execute, and drop database objects such as tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and more.
Database Query Tool
Includes multi-tabular display of queries with options for filtering, sorting, searching, and much more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed-width files.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, XML, HTML, Excel spreadsheets, JSON, and SQL insert statements.
SQL Query Builder
Create select, insert, update, and delete SQL statements. Create multi-table joins.
Includes a robust relational database (HSQLDB) that is up and running with no manual configuration out of the box.
Edit Table Tool
Insert, update, and delete table data in a spreadsheet-like format. Find and replace data, preview generated SQL, and more.
Compare table data across databases, or compare the results of queries.
RazorSQL is a software application that provides both easy-to-use visual tools and advanced features to allow users to do database browsing, editing, management, administration, and programming. Browse the database-specific features or the complete feature reference.
- visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing database objects
- tools for importing and exporting data
- a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures
- a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, SQL PL, PHP, Java, XML, HTML, and twelve other programming languages
- Built-in drivers, tools, and system
- A built-in relational database engine
- Connect to other databases and more.
- Edit: import and export data
- Manage all major (popular) databases
- Reliable program editor and query tool
- SQL Editor and Professional Database Browser
- Supports Derby, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Comparison tool: table, data, and file
- Multiple displays of query results
- Supports PHP, Java, XML, HTML, etc.
- Syntax Highlighting and Autocomplete
- View and unzip Zip and Jar files
- Universal tool for database queries and much more.
- tools for creating, editing, and executing stored procedures
- triggers and functions
- a tool to compare table data and/or query results, and SQL history
- adds functionality with the API plugin
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 or Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 (32-bit or 64-bit version – all editions)
- 250 MB free hard disk space
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
- No special requirements
- New DB2 Table Conversion Support
- New ability to enable SSL encryption
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Ingres: If comments in a query cause an error, RazorSQL will strip them
- Added support for Java 10 and Java 11 to the Java compiler
- Registration Screen now provides more information about license eligibility, upgrades, and archived downloads.
How to install it?
- Disconnection from the Internet (most important)
- Unpack and install the software (run the installer)
- Or just unpack
- run the portable version.
- Official Link.